Click on the link, School Recruiter for our online job posting and application site.
Wyoming's Highly Qualified Status Requirements
For information about Wyoming's Highly Qualified Status Requirements please refer to the following link. This link will take you to the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board's website, http://ptsb.state.wy.us/Licensure/EducatorsCurrentlyLicensedinWyoming/HighlyQualified/tabid/68/Default.aspx
Substitute Teacher Vacancies
Spanish skills a plus, Wyoming Substitute Permit Required. On call, as needed basis, $13.00 per hour. See below for contact information.
· 3 + years of varsity coaching experience required
· Knowledge of strength training techniques and safety precautions
· Commitment to year round training of athletes (including summer)
· Understanding of Strength Training periodization cycles
· Ability to coordinate, plan, prepare, with head coach a 12 month program for football as well as participation in implementation of the plan (may require monthly meetings)
· Abilities to be an offensive or defensive coordinator – preferred
· Understanding of offensive line blocking schemes – preferred
· Ability to teach offensive line blocking technique – preferred
· Goalie coaching
· Playing experience preferred
Applicants must have or be willing to obtain a Coaching Certificate issued by the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board.
Please open the Coaching Application (below) to apply for any of the coaching positions listed here.
Della Walsh, Personnel Specialist
Teton County School District #1
TCSD #1 is an EOE